All that gets baked

You know, when I first started blogging, I put all these haphazard links and photos into a blog post and labelled them as 'Things I made' or 'Things I like' - Obviously I hadn't read Blogging 101 then (come to think of it, have I read it now?)

But the fact is, for every one I post, there are 2 languishing in my draft folder.

So here's a photo story of what hasn't come to the blog. I make plenty of mistakes: flat cakes, soggy éclairs. Sometimes, I forget which recipe I used. Sometimes, I don't remember the quantities I used or sometimes, I just forget to photograph the final product.


Brioche with jam
Brioche - I had this in my drafts for so long, I cannot remember when I made it. But the brioche worked out OK, even without a stand mixer

The beginnings of Carrot Raisin Bars

Cookies, ready to be baked, but were never photographed after they were baked.

Same story, different cookies

 


Croissants - here's where I forgot what recipe I used.

 
Banana Bread - Because I like it and because there as SO many baked goods with banana out here.


And then there are éclairs, that were good, but went soggy the next day.


 

Comments

Popular Posts