Back to Food :)

Finally... fresh Yeast!! Got 500 gms from a major superstore. I was able to make the 'homemade' fresh baked bread that I had wanted to make for so long. The fresh yeast is biege coloured and has a smooth texture. This link here : http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/get_cooking/techniques/008001.shtml has a video that best shows how the yeast is used . For a complete recipe(there are many, this one is for Italian Focaccia) follow this link : http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/get_cooking/recipes/008.shtml

The following are the pictures of the bread I made :) :)


Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! If you have seen anything, eaten anything or been to anyplace mentioned here write in! If you want to share something interesting, go ahead! Want to make an obesrvation or want to give me your feedback, I am all ears. But derogatory, racist, rude or comments that are just plain mean, are not welcome around here. Comments are moderated for now; and any promotional campaigns will promptly filtered.

Popular Posts